- Automatically expand and contract to fit any object, without specifying widths.
- Allow you to modify the shadow depth with no image manipulation.
- Render the same across all browsers without cutting any corners.
Well, one feature is that script apply shadows to rounded boxes, without images, but the list of what this script can do is big :
- Round corners
- Drop shadows
- Glow effects
- Gradient backgrounds
- Borders with different widths and semi-transparency
- Full support for liquid designs
- On-hover support
- Disable some of the corners, e.g. bottom-left
- Change borders on-the-fly
- Real transparency – looks perfect on any background
- Cross-Browser: Firefox, Internet Explorer (>=6.0), Safari, Opera (>=9.0)
- Leight-weight (8.8KB uncompressed)
- Fast (0.5s for the example on a 2.2GHz machine)
Prototype based script, add shadows to draggable boxes.Also allows you to set distance,angle, shadow steps,opacity,colorattributes of shadow applied.
Glossy.js allows you to add corners and shading and shadow to images on your webpages.